Remote for LG helps control all smart LG webOS TVs with phone. Fast and Stable!
- Full-functional remote control for LG TV with simple and easy operation
- Power On/Off LG TVs with the power button on the smart remote
- Keyboard feature with simplified text input and search
- Quick access to your favorite channels and apps on smart TV
- Mirror your phone/tablet screen to TV in high definition with low latency
How to connect the smart remote control app to your LG TV:
1. Make sure your LG webOS TV is connected to the same WiFi network as the smart remote app.
2. Turn on your phone/tablet's WiFi and connect this LG replacement remote to the same network as your TV.
3. On the LG TV remote app, tap any button on the app interface and select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices to connect with.
• LG Remote Control App can only work when connected to the same WiFi network as your LG TV device.
• Reinstalling this LG TV control app and rebooting the TV can fix most of the connecting issues.
• Upgrade the LG TV controller application to the latest version can solve some connection issues.
What's New in the Latest Version 1.7.6
Last updated on Jan 29, 2024
*Remote control for LG Smart TV
*Cast photos/videos to LG webOS TV
*Cast web videos to TV